03/2020 COVID-19 Updates
Updated September 1, 2020
As a company that provides infrastructure and critical supplies for agricultural purposes, Fluence is classified as an essential business and will remain operational as long as we can safely do so.
Fluence and its employees are adhering to guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the City of Austin as well as Fluence’s parent company, OSRAM. Our global manufacturing facilities will remain operational under the following health and safety guidelines:
- Mandatory work-from-home policy for Fluence employees able to perform their duties remotely.
- Regular temperature monitoring for on-site employees.
- Enhanced cleaning measures and filtration systems throughout Fluence’s facilities.
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines to the greatest extent possible and minimizing the number of employees coming in contact with each other.
- Fluence facilities are closed to guests and other non-authorized personnel.
We understand the essential role we play in enabling our customers to grow food and medicine, and are committed to doing everything we can to support you while ensuring the safety of every Fluence employee. We will provide updates as we receive any information that relates to existing and future orders. If you have questions about a specific order, please contact Fluence support at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are dedicated to delivering our customers technology that helps them grow smarter.